Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Recycling winners


Morning Peeps, I scheduled all the posts ready for when I am going to be away and totally forgot that my recycling candy would still be running.................that was really bad timing on my part I know............so I am drawing it a day early so I can do a very quick post with the winners before I disappear. If those of you named below see this today/tomorrow and can mail me I will get your packages off right away, otherwise I am afraid I will have to pick your mails up after 18th August when we are home and post off then.

So the first name out of the hat and winner of the craft bag and stamps is.......................


And the next names out of the hat who will each receive one of the La Blanche stamps are...............


And finally the decoupage is off to Wendy in Spain.....

Thanks to everyone who joined in and those whose names have come out of the hat, thank you for helping me clear my craft room a little.

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners!
    I knew I am never lucky with any giveaways... sorry..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks Brenda.
    I'v send you an email.
    I wish you a great hollydaytime.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGEE! I am absolutely gob smacked Brenda. New to me stamps to play with - love it! I have emailed you but as I said there is no rush to get this to me. Concentrate on you and know that you are not alone - we're here for you! Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Brenda I am thrilled at being picked out of the hat to win a La Blanche stamp. Brenda I love your banner it is really eye catching that is such a wonderful picture. I hope you have a lovely holiday
    hugs
    lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats all :) and thank you, Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a lovely holiday, Brenda... I'm sure you'll enjoy it, especially after all the hospital stuff :-)) Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done to all the winners and have a lovely holiday Brenda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all winners !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the lucky winners and big thank you to Brenda.
    Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10