Thursday 20 February 2014

This weeks top picks


Another one using my favourite stamp Stampendous P107 along with Pan Pastels and Lavinia stamps

Afternoon Peeps, after a reasonable day yesterday we are back to the rain and murk, the poor bulbs and shrubs in the garden don't know if they are coming or going, yesterday it actually looked and felt like Spring and hubby even took an hour out of the office to prune and tie the raspberries, just as well as he would get drenched today.

It's time to share the favourites from the last weeks entries to my 5th Blog celebration, again some really stunning creations and I feel privileged to be able to look at them all. It seemed to work nicely last week with the grandchildren helping me out..............and spared me the touch job of having to make such hard decisions alone..............so we are employing the same little voting system this week.

If you have not already joined in I hope you will find time to do so, or of course you can join in a second time, you have until 5th March to be in with a chance of winning some of the fabulous spellbinder dies.

So here we go..............................
Needless to say the girls loved the shoe and as our 'voting panel' is mainly female it was a hit

They are intrigued by the clever embellishments and I rather like the colours

Another firm hit with all and guess what they want to do now ?

The fairy house was very popular with our female voting panel

I hope you enjoy looking at these fabulous creations as much as we did and just because your was not there doesn't mean we liked it any the less, they are all awesome.

31 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm wondering if we may be seeing a new panel on Britain's Got Talent!! Great selection!! xx

Wendy L said...

Love this one Brenda, great layout. xxx

Bad Kitty said...

nice cards

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great makes x

Paula (PEP) said...

I love the way you've mounted that panel on your gingham cardstock 7 the matching spine with the eyelets & twine add to the lovely rustic feel of your little scene. The rabbits look as if they could just hop right out of the picture too.
Paula (PEP)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your little owl and bunny card is adorable! Nice choices for your top picks, Brenda! All the cards are lovely!

Hugs,
Kitty

rachel said...

4 great picks Brenda and I love your card too - wonderful xx

Lau W said...

Oh love the stamp with the rabbits, and your colouring is fabulous, as always !
And very nice choice of creations !!!
xxx

AnyOldCraft said...

Such a beautiful creation Brenda ans so many different ways you have used that stamp.

Oh my goodness. Please thank them from the bottom of my heart and if they make some to please take photo's for me.
Good thin g is they can use just about any pot or jar :)

Judith said...

Love yours card Brenda - such a lovely little scene and fab colours - your picks are also fabulous - so many talented people out there! Hugs Judith x

Jane said...

Loving you re makes Brenda and these entries, all stunning. I have a jewellery giveaway candy over at my blog do pop on over and join the fun ;0) x

susiestacey said...

Love your little scene Brenda and the little ruddy dudes are so sweet, Lovely creations entered into your candy too. Wet, cold and miserable here too today x Susan x

cheryl said...

More wonderful art hun all so beautifully stylish and detailed hugs cheryl xx

Annie said...

Oh Brenda thank you and your grandchildren for picking my card as a favourite this week. Wow when I look at all the stunning entries I'm blown away that my card was one of the ones chosen. Thank you so much and for the lovely comments on my blog too.
Ann xxx

Kathleen said...

Love your card Brenda, stunning as always and some fantastic picks from the candy list.
I can't remember if I have wished you huge Congratulations on your 5 years of blogging, a great lot of time and effort, very well done.

Kath x

Sharon said...

Your image is gorgeous Brenda. Love the little bunnies and wild flowers. Beautifully coloured also. x
Nearly the weekend - I hope you have an enjoyable one.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sharon said...

Meant to say Brenda, I love your card choices.
Hugs Sharon. x

Michelle J M said...

Just love this Brenda! Those little rabbits are so sweet, a gorgeous scene. Of course as I am mad about gingham, that edging wonderful. Michelle x

scrappymo! said...

Some beautiful cards here ladies....and Brenda...your spring scene is wonderful! I am dreaming of spring ever since the snowdrops started blooming!
Your little bunnies are sweeties!

Shylaashree said...

you always tempt me by your scenic cards brenda. so beautiful

Jackie said...

A wonderful selection of cards whilst I have been awol. Thursday is a difficult one for commenting as I take Stephen for physio and neuro therapy :o)
Jackie xx

Desire Fourie said...

Wow Brenda, I am totally honoured to have been one of the favourite picks - thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow favourite picks. This is such a fun idea. xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Desire Fourie said...

Brenda, your card is just gorgeous with awesome stamping as usual. So love the silhouette bunnies and owl.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Debbie said...

Your card is so beautiful Brenda.Gorgeous stamping and colours.Lovely scene.Amazing creations too from the ones that have been picked out.Hugs Debbie x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Brenda, I love the gorgeous Autumnal colours, the cute rabbits and gorgeous gingham ribbon. Thank you to you and your "voting panel" on choosing my card in your top 4 this week.

Pat xx

Paper Profusion said...

I hope you are doing well Brenda. Your card is gorgoeus - beautifully coloured as always. Congrats to the winners. Have a good weekend. Nicola x

Berina RGA said...

beautiful card Brenda :) nice selection by the panel...
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Karen Petitt said...

Your PP scene is beautiful Brenda and I love the three you picked out - there are so many very talented crafters out there xx

Gail said...

Gorgeous card, and the grandchildren are doing a great job!

Annmaree of Oz said...

Oooh I do love your Owl card! and all of your friends makes are amazing, as well! So many talented peeps xoxo

Anonymous said...

Another fantastic card and great picks by your panel.