Friday 17 July 2009

Thank you for the award

Bit of a non productive day I'm afraid, the jaw/teeth sage continues and two days of hospital, but won't bore with details, suffice to say not felt much like crafting. But there's some work scheduled for tomorrow so will at least be something new then.

I did try a card earlier and was actually pleased with the result, only to remember that there was a specific colour scheme required and mine most definitely was the wrong colour, so back to the drawing board on that one.

But I do want so say a huge thank you to Shirley and Zoe for sending me two lovely awards, even if I have been a bad blogger the last few days. I know I have to do some passing on but hope you'll forgive if I don't deal with that today. Just hope the storms that seem to have been going in circles for the last twenty four hours abate soon and we get back to something resembling summer........we live in hopes but this is the UK I guess, so anything goes.

3 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Congratulations on your latest award Hun. you might not have seen but left you something over at my place.

Sometimes it would so nice to have a magic wand and to wave away teeth and other problems, can only send hugs.

chris said...

sorry to hear your not so well again Brenda, you are not having a lot of luck with your teeth.
The card is Beautiful by the way
see you soon love Chris xx

Sally H said...

Congratulations on the award. Sorry to hear you are still having teeth problems. Hope you feel better soon x