Monday 13 July 2009

Stamp Addicts Sneak Peek

Good morning everyone, Monday and my desk seems to have a backlog of work ........ just goes to prove you can't have fun and be up to date on your crafting. But we did have an enjoyable weekend, one of your sons and his fiancee too us out for a meal on Saturday evening to the Bell at Stilton (yes where the cheese originally came from) - a late birthday meal as I wasn't well enough on the day. The food and service were faultless ........that's really something coming from me who usually finds something to send back to the chef.

So head down and catch up on some proper work as well as some crafting and in the meantime I'm sharing another of the samples I made for Stamp Addicts Christmas programme due to be screened on 30th July ........ don't forget to make a note and set your TV to record. The stamp is JudiKins 2084H, stamped with Versafine black and embossed with detail clear, coloured with Marvy pens and some snow added with JudiKins snow white glitter (try this out it's more dimensional than normal glitter and works a treat). The DP is from my stash and the edge done with my MS arch lattice punch.

18 comments:

Louise said...

another lovley card brenda every blog I have been on today seems to be christmas cards and its making me feel like doing a christmas card lol.

Nannieflash said...

Wow Brenda, thats a lovely stamp, its so bright and cheerful. I love the card youve made with it as well. Take care with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Great Christmas card Brenda - what a cheerful snowman. I'll make sure to tune into the TV show. Glad you had a good weekend and a nice meal out. Hope your week is good too.
Clare x

chris said...

Blimey Brenda you've been going for it this morning. it still takes me ages to do a posting let alone make a card this early in the day. I have a snowman obsession so I just love this one, beautiful colours take care. love Chris xx

pinky said...

Christmas! lol. This is lovely, must try out that glitter you are talking about.
Pinky

Silli said...

Brenda, your card is sooo sweet. I love the cute image and the colors. Hugs and happy day. Silke

Kari said...

Oh, my..This i lovely,Brenda!! The image is so cute:)
Beautiful colors and the coloring is stunning:)

Have a wonderful day:)

Hugs,Kari :)

eiyiyi said...

I wish I could watch the show .... but at least I get to see the beautiful cards you create for it. this ones another stunner.

hugs, eileen

Lynda said...

A beautiful christmas card Brenda - I'll try and remember to watch the show as I love the Stamp Addicts ones. The Snowman is just lovely and that snow glitter is very effective.
Love Lynda xxx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Brenda, and your snowman looks a jolly kind of chap. Love the colours, more red my favourite. I will try to watch out for the show. Maybe you could give us all a quick reminder nearer the time. Too much to remember at the moment with 3 kids and everything going off at all the schools.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Denise Clark said...

Who can resist a happy, smiling snowman? He's adorable! I love the red and white. That border punch adds so much charm to this already charming card! Wonderful!

cheryl said...

wow this is a beauty hun love the smiling snowman great detail as usuall just adore it love cheryl xxxxxxxx

Lauren said...

What a cute card! Love the snowman!

PatR said...

Such a beautiful card Brenda, the snowman is adorable. Made a not of the show as I always love the Stamp Addicts shows, they are inspirational.
Thank you for following my blog, I'm so glad you did as I can now check out your fabulous creations!
Pat xx

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card Brenda, the snowman is adorable.xx jo xx

Sue said...

How fab is this?! And you have made it really look like snow, very cever, and such a great stamp. Looking forward to seeing the show,

Sue
x

lisa said...

So glad you had a lovely meal, Brenda.
Christmas already, goodness, the year has gone quicker than I thought!!!! Your snowman is so cuddly and cheerful.

Lisax

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

what a cute snowman, love your christmas card. janex