Sunday 26 July 2009

Stamp Addicts new Christmas show

A quick post this evening to share another of my cards for the new Stamp Addicts show which you will be able to see live on Ideal World/Create and Craft/Freeview 36 at 11am on Thursday 30th July. The show is a Christmas one and will feature some fab stamps from JidiKins.

Same snowman JudiKins 3084H which I used on the cards I showed a few days ago, but this time masked so now we have Mr and Mrs Snowman in their pink and blue scarves which were coloured with Marvy pens. It's snowing by the magic og Judikins snow white glitter ........ can't recommend this enough, it really is brilliant and I also used it on the bottom using a heavy dose of Art Institute dries clear glue so as to achieve a bit more dimension. I have simple matted the image onto some dark blue glitter paper.

13 comments:

Tracy said...

What lovely jolly snowmen Brenda, I think your card is really COOL!!!
Happy Crafting
Tracy x

PatR said...

Cute snowmen Brenda and gorgeous card.

Looking forward to the show

Pat xx

pinky said...

Gorgeous, I love it!
Pinky

Debs said...

Hi Brenda
What cute characters - great card as always.
Hope you are well?
TTFN
Debs xx

Kari said...

Oh..this is lovely!!Gorgeous Mr and Mrs Snowman:)
Great colours:)
Wonderful card,Brenda:)
Have a nice week:)

Hugs,Kari:)

cheryl said...

gorgeous card and love all the detail love cheryl xxxxx

Sarah C said...

WOW, I just love this xxx

Enfys said...

this is gorgeous Brenda, I love judikins stamps.
hugs
En xx

Karina said...

Dear Brenda, I occasionally landed on your blog and like what I see here. You do wonderful artwork! And so I will make a visit again on your place from time to time to see what's new.
Love from Switzerland,
Karina

Anonymous said...

Hiya Brenda lovin this cute card! xx jo xx

Irene said...

Hello Brenda

This card is so cute, I love the jolly snowman.

luv
irene
xxxx

Lynda said...

Hi Brenda, this is just brilliant to send to a couple. Love it! Can't wait to see all of your creations on Create & Craft. I just hope I don't forget to watch it - I have been having many forgetful moments lately lol.

Hope you're ok.

Love Lynda xxx

raindropecho said...

I need to get that glitter! This is great!