Wednesday 29 July 2009

Stamp Addicts Christmas Show

Don't forget to tune in for Stamp Addicts new Christmas show tomorrow at 11am on Create and Craft TV, Ideal World and Freeview.

The stamps in the show are all from JudiKins and here's another of the samples I made for the programme. The snowman stamp is JudiKins 3084H which has been simply coloured with Marvy pens and some snow added with JudiKins snow white glitter. The mats are cut with nesties and the greeting is some mirri card run through the cuttlebug using the Christmas greeting folder and the DP from my stash.

6 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Brenda

Wow, another fantastic, and stunning card. Love the colours and layout, and your adorable snowman is coloured to perfection.

luv
irene
xxxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Thanks for the reminder Brenda - I'll probably have a mini battle with my two year old in order to watch craft on the tv - he is going through a very willful stage,(I have my suspicions this stage might last until he's at least 18).
This is a fab card, I love red and white together and the snowman image is so jolly. I like how you have used the Cuttlebug folder to make the greeting.
Have a lovely day.
Clare x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, wonderful snowman.
luv
Debby

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Brill card, Brenda. Am liking the Cuttlebugged mirri card idea.. Very cool.

Hugs,
Chris xx

Lynda said...

Oh I just love this snowman Brenda - you've made some wonderful samples with him. Love the colours - its a change from the cool blues.

Love Lynda xxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great snowman, great card, I love thier shows. janex