Saturday 25 July 2009

Rosie Dees Challenge 44

Week 43 of Rosie Dees challenge followed this months "Occasions" theme with Babies and today is the reveal of projects on DT blogs.

Not the sort of cards I seem to make often these days so it made a nice change and keeps the mind alert.......not easy some days I confess. The image is one I have had for years and does not have any name or reference I'm afraid. I stamped it in versafine black and embossed with details clear and did a very small amount of colouring with Promarkers. The DP is a pretty double sided one from Chick-a-Dee and the border was cut with Martha Steward doily lace punch, a button, flowers, gems and ribbon added to finish.

5 comments:

Juls said...

really sweet card! Love the stamp you have used its amazing!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

sorry not been blogging much my hubby has been on holiday from work, so days out. Looked at all your cards all fabulous as ever. Hope you are feeling a bit better , I do think of you. janex

eiyiyi said...

Beautiful. So many baby cards are just "cute" but this one is elegant.

If your face was very warm about an hour ago, it was just me sending.

hugs, eileen

lisa said...

This is really lovely Brenda. That stamp is gorgeous, as is the birdy BP.

Lisax

craftimamma said...

What a gorgeous design! and so unique!

Lesley Xx