Friday 10 July 2009

One for Stampalot

Morning all, just sharing a quick card I've done for Sir Stampalot. DP's are My Minds Eye ........ yes, I'm still in love with them........ layered over ripped bazzil. The flower in the centre was cut from acetate on Cricut home decor and edged with gold Krylon, a small flower punched for the middle and a brad inked with versamark and embossed with detail copper to match the DP.

Some cord and a bead have been wound round and a swirl from Inkadinkado 97632 offstamped with Brilliance chocolate. The greeting has been stamped witht the same ink using Woodware FRCL 128. That's it folks, off to that craft shop at Peterborough for some indulgence now.

8 comments:

Dazie said...

Absolutely stunning!
Dazie
x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

wow, what a show stopper, I love it. janex

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

'Smore of my favourite techniques here... layered assymetric torn Bazzill, beaded wrap.. great colours. GMTA! ;o)

Enjoy your trip to Peterborough.. I'm "working at home" today, so I'll wave as you whizz by! ;o) I was in Sir Stampalot t'other night.. not realising they are closed on Mondays.. but as I knew what I wanted, and Janice's other half was there, he very kindly opened up and switched the till on for me, bless 'im! That's what I call good customer service.

Cheers, m'dear!

Chris xx

Louise said...

fantastic use of the papers brenda I am still at the the stroking stage with these papers I do keep getting them out but then I put them away lol.

cheryl said...

hi hun I am loveing this brilliant lots love cheryl xxxxxxx

Francesca said...

Hi This is great
just love mme papers

Hugs
Francesca x

raindropecho said...

I love how your cards always look so classy :) That flourish is great and you really know how to put colors together :D

lisa said...

Brenda, you keep coming up with such fantastic cards. They really are lovely. That floral paper is just beautiful and I love the way you have used the swirls.
Have a good shop!

Lisax