Saturday 11 July 2009

Allsorts challenge 9

Goodness me, it's week nine already at Allsorts, time flies when you are having fun. This week Debs has set the challenge with a great sketch and there's some super dupa candy on offer from our newest sponsor Stamp Addicts, who also have a new show due to be aired on Create and Craft this week ........ scary I know but it's a Christmas one.

Following Debs sketch I have created a card using a set of Inkadinkado inchies - 98852. I stamped them with versafine majestic blue onto a piece of Basic Grey DP and embossed them with detail clear, then matted them onto a piece of dark blue cardstock. The borders are using my new Martha Steward doily lace punch........isn't this just the prettiest one in the range ? The greeting is Penny Black salutations and the circles cut with nesties on the bug. Main background DP is Daisy Bucket and the striped one again Basic Grey. Finished off with some ribbon and buttons.

6 comments:

Lynda said...

Another beauty and I love that punch too. The inchies look fab - Ive had a set for ages and haven't done anything with them. Will have to get them out for a play now. Thanks for the little hint this morning too.

Love Lynda xxx

Sally H said...

This is stunning! You have made me really need those stamps and that punch!

Sandra Wright. said...

Wow, a fab card, love those inchies and the colours of them too.


Hugs Sandie x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Brenda this is totally awesome I just adore your colours and those stamps and the way you have laid them out is fabulous it is one great card.

Hugs
Lorraine x

raindropecho said...

I've never seen those inchies look so wonderful! Very inspirational card, thanks!

Lauren said...

Oh, I love this one! I love the mosaic feel of all the little tiles! So cute! Great colors too!